Let’s talk about a few Jaws with incredibly fierce teeth…`Shark Teeth
No, no, we’re not talking about human jaws, we’re talking shark jaws! In honor of Shark Week, let’s say we take a break from talking about our own set of teeth and give the Sharks some attention!
Come on; let’s dive into some fun facts in some unfamiliar waters!
1. Sharks typically lose one tooth a week – What a busy tooth fairy!
2. The Bull Shark has fifty rows of teeth – We wonder how much toothpaste they’d go through in a year!
3. Venice, FL calls itself the “Shark Tooth Capital of the World!”
4. Shark teeth were recently discovered to contain fluoride – must be why they’re so strong!
5. Shark teeth are an illegal import prohibited under the Wild Life Protection Act of 1972 – see that’s how valuable teeth are – more reason to keep calm and brush on!
For more fun facts about shark teeth click here.